Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download. The Canon PIXMA MG5450 printer is also all in someone’s home, especially for those who want to print images and disks, as well as paper documents. It has a nice set of features, although there is no Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) or fax function. The Canon PIXMA MG5450 printer is a variation on the large, glossy black box that Canon has produced for years, but this one has a lower profile than most. This trail on the table, if any, is larger than the previous model.
The Canon PIXMA MG5450 printer is separate as a squat design, surrounds shallow up, so the 75mm LCD screen is set almost flat, more awkward to read if you sit next to the machine. This is not a touch screen, but smart use of the three soft keys means it’s still very easy to navigate the menu system. The Canon PIXMA MG5450 printer which also has a flatbed scanner cover looks small on the printer footprint, but has a floating hinge to scan thick or bound documents. At the front of the engine, the full width cover folds down to become the output tray, with extra support being swung in and out as it opens.
Below is a neatly arranged twin tray, one for plain paper and the other for blank photos. reducing height also means lower capacity, though, with the main tray only accommodating 125 sheets at a time. The Canon PIXMA MG5450 printer also has a USB and wireless connection, with WiFi having very easy settings, touch and enter, if you have a WPS on your router. Both of Canon’s usual support software, including My Pictures Garden, Creative Park Premium and Easy-WebPrint EX are provided.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Printer support for operating systems: Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7 (x86) ), Windows 7 (x64). For Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
The Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download Support For Operation System :
Support For Windows (32-bit and 64-bit):
- Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista (x86), Windows Vista (x64)
Support For Macintosh :
- macOS 10.14 – Mojave
- macOS 10.13 – High Sierra
- macOS 10.12 – Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks
Procedure and How to Download and Installation Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download :
- Click on the link you want to download, select [Save], then you can specify “Save As”, then you click [Save] to download and get the printer driver and software file. Then if you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the printer driver file or download software will be installed automatically after saving.
- The printer driver or scanner driver file that you download will be stored in the place specified in the self-extracting form (in .exe or zip format).
- Please select and double-click the EXE file that you have downloaded to decompress it, then the installation process will run automatically.
Uninstall Procedures Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download :
If when you need it, you can uninstall or delete this program through your PC or laptop Control Panel.
Note: The steps given below are compared to Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other operating systems, such as Macintosh.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then at the bottom of the Program, you select it and click Uninstall a Program.
- The page will then open with a detailed list of installed programs / software. Then you select and double click on the program / software that you want to uninstall or delete.
- Then click “Yes” then select “OK”, and this will immediately complete the uninstall process.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download For Windows
(Windows 32 and 64 bit)
Mini Master Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download For Macintosh
CUPS Printer Driver