Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver Download. Although the Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer is the most expensive of the new generation of Canon’s all-in-one printers, the Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer also still offers various features. a typical dual paper supply system including Canon, which combines tape and bottom rear trays, ideal for holding plain paper and photo media respectively. Canon PIXMA MG5150 printers are highly guaranteed for printing documents and photos thanks to the ChromaLife100 + five newest pigment based Canon inks and dye based black inks, along with cyan, magenta and yellow ink based dyes, all in separate cartridges replaced.
The Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer also has 9600dpi Ultra-high resolution printing supported by a 2400dpi scanner, enabling mono-one-touch or color photocopying. Quite compact for the all-in-one printer, the Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer has a weight of 7.8kg and the size is 460 x 370 x 160mm (W x D x H), and is flawless in black piano. The Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer also has direct printing and photocopying in standalone mode, not from a connected computer, maintained by a particularly slippery control system that combines a neat button layout with a four-way navigation pad and control wheel quickly, when displaying the menu system is color Intuitive 6cm LCD.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 printers also have direct printing neat tricks including the ability to print PDF documents and photos from USB flash drives or various memory card formats, including CF, SD, MMC and Memory Stick. Canon PIXMA MG5150 printers are also for photos, there are some smart additions to the menu to create and print calendar ID cards, as well as improvements to red eye correction, noise reduction, bright faces and capturing all Auto Photo Fix II functions.
Switch to print from your computer, and there is also software included to make prints of photos from each frame in HD video clips taken on Canon cameras. Back to printing documents, the inclusion of pigment-based black ink makes sharp text output of a much better quality than some more printers with market-oriented color-only images. The Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer also has a slight print speed on the slow side for Canon printers, and photo output takes about twice as long with models such as the Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver.
In our tests, the Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver took 46 seconds to print a 4 x 6 inch borderless image quality and the exact standard for four minutes for A4 photo printing at the highest quality settings. The Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer also has mono text and mixed text and DTP color graphics each page takes eight seconds and 21 seconds. Overall, the Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer also creates excellent output quality and the only thing that is really missing is wireless connectivity and the ability to print to a white-faced CD.
The Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver Download Support For Operation System :
Support For Windows (32-bit and 64-bit):
- Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista (x86), Windows Vista (x64)
Support For Macintosh :
- macOS 10.14 – Mojave
- macOS 10.13 – High Sierra
- macOS 10.12 – Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks
Procedure and How to Download and Installation Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver Download :
- Click on the link you want to download, select [Save], then you can specify “Save As”, then you click [Save] to download and get the printer driver and software file. Then if you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the printer driver file or download software will be installed automatically after saving.
- The printer driver or scanner driver file that you download will be stored in the place specified in the self-extracting form (in .exe or zip format).
- Please select and double-click the EXE file that you have downloaded to decompress it, then the installation process will run automatically.
Uninstall Procedures Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver Download :
If when you need it, you can uninstall or delete this program through your PC or laptop Control Panel.
Note: The steps given below are compared to Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other operating systems, such as Macintosh.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then at the bottom of the Program, you select it and click Uninstall a Program.
- The page will then open with a detailed list of installed programs / software. Then you select and double click on the program / software that you want to uninstall or delete.
- Then click “Yes” then select “OK”, and this will immediately complete the uninstall process.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver Download For Windows
(Windows 32 and 64 bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver Download For Macintosh
CUPS Printer Driver