Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download. You can install a Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer directly to a PC via USB, or network using integrated Wi-Fi. 2.4 inch flip-up unit LCD screen is easy to read, and utilizes the wind for most printers. Canon PIXMA MG4120 printers need to throw three “function” buttons to make choices. After moving your fingers to the button is a waste of time and effort; The OK button and the four-way cursor control are enough. The Canon PIXMA MG4120 printer also features an SD Card and Memory Stick slot for printing photos or demolition scanning.
The Canon PIXMA MG4120 printer has a paper handling feature on a simple Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer, although it is enough for home use. You get a legal input tray / sheet of 100 sheets on the front of the unit, and a 50-sheet output tray at the top. the unit does not have an automatic document feeder for A4 / scanner letters, but does not offer an automatic duplexer for two-sided printing without hassle. Close the telescope scanner to accommodate thicker material.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 output printers have the same quality as what you see on other Canon PIXMA MG4120 series printers – that is, pretty good. Sharp text, if not like a laser. Color graphics have an orange bias that can make the face look sprayed, but this color also makes the landscape feel warm and alive. Details are given a good photo. Canon PIXMA MG4120 printers have good speed for everyday tasks and strange photos. In our test the Pixma MG4120 printed text pages at 6.5 pages per minute on a PC and 7.1 ppm on a Mac. The photo photo print size is at 2.6 ppm on plain paper, and at 1.2 ppm on photo paper. Colored PDF pages and full page photos printed on Mac take an average of twice as long.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 printers have scan and copy at fast normal and high resolution. And, if you are wondering, the performance of the Pixma MG4120 falls exactly in accordance with the MG numbering convention series – faster than MG2120 and MG3120, and slower than the new MG6120 and MG5220. The Canon PIXMA MG4120 black cartridge reduces the cost of only a little up to 6.3 cents per page. Color, on the other hand, is relatively inexpensive. unified color Canon PIXMA MG4120 printers cost $ 30 and last for 400 pages, or 7.5 cents per page.
The four-color page using a Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer will be 13.8 cents, about the average cost for an inkjet MFP. Note that with a tricolor cartridge (containing cyan, magenta, and yellow), when one color runs out, you must replace the entire cartridge even if the remaining ink is for another color.
The Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download Support For Operation System :
Support For Windows (32-bit and 64-bit):
- Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista (x86), Windows Vista (x64)
Support For Macintosh :
- macOS 10.14 – Mojave
- macOS 10.13 – High Sierra
- macOS 10.12 – Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks
Procedure and How to Download and Installation Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download :
- Click on the link you want to download, select [Save], then you can specify “Save As”, then you click [Save] to download and get the printer driver and software file. Then if you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the printer driver file or download software will be installed automatically after saving.
- The printer driver or scanner driver file that you download will be stored in the place specified in the self-extracting form (in .exe or zip format).
- Please select and double-click the EXE file that you have downloaded to decompress it, then the installation process will run automatically.
Uninstall Procedures Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download :
If when you need it, you can uninstall or delete this program through your PC or laptop Control Panel.
Note: The steps given below are compared to Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other operating systems, such as Macintosh.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then at the bottom of the Program, you select it and click Uninstall a Program.
- The page will then open with a detailed list of installed programs / software. Then you select and double click on the program / software that you want to uninstall or delete.
- Then click “Yes” then select “OK”, and this will immediately complete the uninstall process.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download For Windows
(Windows 32 and 64 bit)
Mini Master Setup
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download For Macintosh
CUPS Printer Driver