Canon PIXMA G4000 Driver Download. Also present for Canon PIXMA G4000 printers for Windows, Mac, Linux – You should have a printer that can scan and copy besides printing correctly. The Canon PIXMA G4000 printer that also comes with this range of features, there are no limits to what you can do to increase productivity in the workplace and ensure a better workflow in the process. But what if you want to send the file to, for example, a branch office but the internet is not active so that the email does not match the option. Surely you will use a fax machine, right? Now why bother adding another tool to your desk when you can use a Canon PIXMA G4000 Printer.
The Canon PIXMA G4000 printer which also has this machine is a 4 in 1 tool, can be printed, copied, scanned, and sent by fax. This unit also has wireless connectivity, so you don’t need to worry about not being able to do anything while too far away from him. Simply connect to the network or print directly from the cloud using the Canon PIXMA G4000 Printer. If the ink runs out, simply refill the ink tank on the front side. If you want to know what happened (such as whether the paper runs out or the ink level is running low), just take a look at the 2-line LCD screen above the Canon PIXMA G4000 Printer.
The Canon PIXMA G4000 Driver Download Support For Operation System :
Support For Windows (32-bit and 64-bit):
- Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista (x86), Windows Vista (x64)
Support For Macintosh :
- macOS 10.14 – Mojave
- macOS 10.13 – High Sierra
- macOS 10.12 – Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks
Procedure and How to Download and Installation Canon PIXMA G4000 Driver Download :
- Click on the link you want to download, select [Save], then you can specify “Save As”, then you click [Save] to download and get the printer driver and software file. Then if you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the printer driver file or download software will be installed automatically after saving.
- The printer driver or scanner driver file that you download will be stored in the place specified in the self-extracting form (in .exe or zip format).
- Please select and double-click the EXE file that you have downloaded to decompress it, then the installation process will run automatically.
Uninstall Procedures Canon PIXMA G4000 Driver Download :
If when you need it, you can uninstall or delete this program through your PC or laptop Control Panel.
Note: The steps given below are compared to Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other operating systems, such as Macintosh.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then at the bottom of the Program, you select it and click Uninstall a Program.
- The page will then open with a detailed list of installed programs / software. Then you select and double click on the program / software that you want to uninstall or delete.
- Then click “Yes” then select “OK”, and this will immediately complete the uninstall process.
Canon PIXMA G4000 Driver Download For Windows
(Windows 32 and 64 bit)
XPS Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA G4000 Driver Download For Macintosh
Full Driver & Software
CUPS Printer Driver