Canon PIXMA G2000 Printer Driver Mac Download. The Canon PIXMA G2000 Mac Printer Driver is a G-series printer designed in a compact model. This printer production is in accordance with the needs of the community in this era. The Canon PIXMA G2000 Mac Printer Driver also looks simple and has very good features and is very feasible to use anywhere. The Canon PIXMA G2000 Mac Printer Driver is also all in one inkjet printer also equipped with high print performance so you can quickly print it can rely on such a thing.
For the design, this printer seems to be more simple and more amazing too. The Canon PIXMA G2000 Mac Printer Driver is also present in a simple display like Gears. Canon PIXMA G2000 Mac Printer Driver, which also has downloads, has several things that make printing activities easier. This printer is also equipped with a copier and scanner. For quality scanning, this printer has a good sharp level that can accommodate up to 9600 x 4800 dpi. For printing access, it offers connectivity via USB available for Windows and Mac.
The Canon PIXMA G2000 Printer Driver Mac is also on the other hand, this printer also looks very unique with the ink cartridge on the front of this printer. In addition, this printer comes in 5 ink tanks that make print quality great. A good recommendation for home printers.
The Canon PIXMA G2000 Printer Driver Mac Support For Operation System :
Support For Windows (32-bit and 64-bit):
- Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista (x86), Windows Vista (x64)
Support For Macintosh :
- macOS 10.14 – Mojave
- macOS 10.13 – High Sierra
- macOS 10.12 – Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks
Procedure and How to Download and Installation Canon PIXMA G2000 Printer Driver Mac :
- Click on the link you want to download, select [Save], then you can specify “Save As”, then you click [Save] to download and get the printer driver and software file. Then if you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the printer driver file or download software will be installed automatically after saving.
- The printer driver or scanner driver file that you download will be stored in the place specified in the self-extracting form (in .exe or zip format).
- Please select and double-click the EXE file that you have downloaded to decompress it, then the installation process will run automatically.
Uninstall Procedures Canon PIXMA G2000 Printer Driver Mac :
If when you need it, you can uninstall or delete this program through your PC or laptop Control Panel.
Note: The steps given below are compared to Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other operating systems, such as Macintosh.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then at the bottom of the Program, you select it and click Uninstall a Program.
- The page will then open with a detailed list of installed programs / software. Then you select and double click on the program / software that you want to uninstall or delete.
- Then click “Yes” then select “OK”, and this will immediately complete the uninstall process.
Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver Download For Windows
(Windows 32 and 64 bit)
Full Driver & Software
XPS Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA G2000 Printer Driver Mac
Full Driver & Software
CUPS Printer Driver